Boiler Repair Services in Kingston
If you are looking for an experienced and Gas Safe registered central heating engineer to repair your boiler or install a new one, please call our team of qualified heating engineers and plumbers Kingston on 020 8787 5961 for a non-obligation quote. We are specialists in boiler installations and boiler repairs Kingston and we can advise you on the best solution to fit your needs.
Russell Haskins Heating and Plumbing Kingston are approved installers for Vaillant boilers and trained installers for Viessman boilers and we offer up to 5 years warranty on seleceted boilers. Our team is experience in dealing with all types of A-rated boiler from leading brands such as Worcester Bosch, Remeha, GlowWorm, Potterton, Baxi etc.
We operate in Kingston and all South West London areas. We boast a large number of happy and returning customers thanks to our friendly and professional approach and high level of workmanship. We know we are good, but don’t take our word for it, please see what our Kingston plumbing customers say about us:
- Russell is a very competent plumber and he changed our boiler for us with minimum of upheaval. I would recommend him to anyone needing a plumber – A. Wilding, KT2
- Polite, helpful and very pleasant. Would definitely use again – S. Gadilhe, KT18
- They are friendly, punctual, hardworking, professional and knowledgeable. Russell kept his appointments and was always on time. We were kept informed of everything that was being done. The workmanship is very neat and professional. We were given loads of additional advice. We were given a quote and this was what was eventually invoiced – no hidden charges! Would thoroughly recommend them as we will use them time and time again – B. and P. Smith, KT2
- Russell and his team of specialists fitted our bathroom. They did an excellent job, the project ran to time and the handover between workmen were seamless. I would recommend them – A. and L. De Mendonca, KT2
- Extremely courteous and did an excellent job, the job was harder than originally thought (houses fault not his) but he dealt with each problem in a very professional service – M. Hastie, KT6
- Great job, friendly guy, great plumber! – S. Addison, KT18