If you are installing a new boiler or your heating system is not performing as it should, it is recommended that you have your heating system powerflushed.
At Russell Haskins Heating & Plumbing, we can powerflush any size heating system, however large or small. Call us on 020 8787 5961 with your requirements for a customised quote.
What is a Powerflush?
A Powerflush is the most efficient and effective method of cleansing a central heating system. It can make your heating system more efficient and extend the life of your boiler.
With time central heating systems corrode internally producing black iron oxide sludge deposits in your radiators. These particles stick to all surfaces and cause circulation and flow problems to your heating system.
How do I Know if my Heating System Needs Powerflushing?
If you have any of the following symptoms your heating system might need to be powerflushed:
- Radiators that do not heat up at all
- Some radiators are hot at the top and cold at the bottom
- Radiators that need regular bleeding of air
- Noisy boiler or pump
- Regular pump failures
- Central heating takes a long time to heat up
- Reduced hot water temperature in showers and baths
- Visible evidence of sludge or rust in the system
How does a Powerflush Benefit my Heating System?
- Increases central heating circulation and heat output
- Substantially improves your central heating efficiency
- Extends the life of your boiler
- Prevents breakdowns of heating pumps
- Reduces gas bills
- Restores heat output to radiators
- Restores domestic hot water temperature
- Reduces noise of boiler operation due to limescale removal
Prolong the Benefits of Powerflushing with a Magnetic Filter
After the powerflush we recommend to install a magnetic filter to your central heating system. When combined with a powerflush, these filters give you added peace of mind that any future corrosion which occurs within your system will be filtered out before it reaches your boiler.
The magnetic filter contains a powerful magnet which attracts virtually 100% of suspended black iron oxide deposits and will ensure that your boiler always operates at peak efficiency.